CountryReports appreciates all our members and their loyalty. As 2011 draws to a close, a glimpse back provides a sneak peak forward if you know what to look for.
While many education providers in our industry saw diminishing returns due to the economy, CountryReports had another year of growth. Member support provided the groundwork for new content (35,000 pages and growing) and web site enhancements. In looking back, a few highlights were:
- The launch of the brand new CountryReports web site
- Attending the American Library Association meeting in New Orleans
- Attending the Texas Library Association meeting in Austin
- Participating in the American Association of School Librarians in Minneapolis
- The addition of new content and enhancements to the CountryReports web site
Again, thank you for making 2011 a year of progress which lays the foundation for another great year in 2012. We have the greatest customers!